Our Pre-school is hosting an Open House on Saturday, June 2nd, from 11:00 to 1:00 pm. Classrooms (Pre-school and Pre-Kindergarten, full day and half day) will be open and activities will be planned for the children. Our caring state certified teachers and experienced staff will be on premise for tours and information. Each day we strive to meet our goal of nurturing children through all aspects of development - emotional, social, physical, intellectual and spiritual, in a happy and warm environment. Stimulated to learn through self-discovery, children ages 2 ½ through Pre-K, are given the opportunity to realize their full creative potential in full or half day settings.
Our facility is fully equipped with computers, playground, indoor air-conditioned gym, safety features and more.
Our Pre-School (3 years old) and Pre-Kindergarten (4 years old) and Young 3’s programs (2 ½ and toilet trained) programs are designed to build skills and confidence. We encourage the development of each child’s critical thinking skills, creativity, self-expression, imagination and motor coordination, through self-discovery and a thematic approach to learning. Open since 1986, we are accredited by AdvanceEd.
Not ready for preschool? Creative, weekly, preschool-style interactive programs are offered as well, see below.
The St. Rose of Lima Academy’s Preschool or Pre-K experience includes…
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Theme based teaching including calendar, letter and number recognition, weather, etc…
- Weekly music instruction
- Field trips and celebrations
- Religious education
- Christmas and spring music programs
- Parent participation and special guests (authors, Fire, Police, etc)
- After school enrichment programs such as: Tumbling, Computers, Soccer, and more
- Trike-a-thon and other community service events
- Hot lunch program, pizza program, & “Lunch Bunch“ social lunch days
Other Preschool-age Programs offered:
- Moms & Tots Music - a weekly music & movement program for children & their caregiver (parent/grandparent/guardian); FREE
- Busy Hands - a weekly circle time & craft program for children & their caregiver; $25 for the 8-week program
- Call the Academy or Preschool for more information, dates and times available